Friday, June 19, 2009

Mozza & The taco truck

On a whim, made reservations at Pizzeria Mozza for 11:15 PM with a friend I hadn't seen in 3 years. Great, fast service. Great food. We thought we were both totally full after stuffed squash blossoms with ricotta, bone marrow al forno, arrancine alla bolognese, baby peppers with tuna, Coach farm goat cheese, leeks, scallion & bacon pizza, and Pizza bianca with fontina, mozzarella, sottocenere & sage finished off with a caramel copetta with marshmallow sauce and Spanish salted peanuts. Total damage wasn't too bad. Just over $100.

We thought we were full until we ran into a taco truck on the way back. I don't even know what the name of it was. Great, fast service. Great food. Now I am pretty much decimated after eating 1 lengua (tongue), 1 cabeza (cow's head), and 1 al pastor (spicy pork) taco. Some salsa, a squeeze of lime, onion & cilantro was all they needed. Best tacos ever. Total damage: $3.75

Wasn't too concerned with snapping photos, but I got some on my cell phone I'll try to post soon if they aren't terrible.

Now it's bed time. Goodnight.

-PH

No comments:

Post a Comment